I have a “dream” career. I was recruited by a major TV station as an on-air talent while I was still in university Journalism School, quickly became an Emmy Award-winning newscaster and went on to produce and host syndicated TV programs. I rose to the top in corporate communications by doing some of the most demanding shows around: IBM Recognition Events.
Since then I have been creative director, writer and experience designer for close to $60 million worth of conferences, events, communications and marketing programs. The success of every one has been based on four core principles:
• Memorable experiences that engage the imagination
• Relevant content that’s valuable on an individual level
• Opportunities for people to interact 1-on-1
• Motivating people to take the desired actions
I like to say I have a billion-dollar education because I have worked with and learned from the top CEOs and executives of Fortune 1000 corporations including InterContinental Hotels Group, The Coca-Cola Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, General Electric, Chick-fil-A, Hyundai Motor Manufacturing and Randstad North America. I value their trust and our long-term relationships.
Just Take The First Step To Better Ideas
Give me a call first – before you do plan your next event or project. We can discuss what you want and need to accomplish. We can target the results you need and brainstorm experiences to generate them. Then I can show you the value I provide. It’s that simple.
• Event experience design
• Strategic communication planning
• Creative direction content and messaging development
• Writing and presentations
• Confidential executive consultation and coaching
• Management of events, trade shows, media and communications