I have a “dream” career. I was recruited by a major TV station as an on-air talent while I was still in university Journalism School, quickly became an Emmy Award-winning newscaster and went on to produce and host syndicated TV programs. I rose to the top in corporate communications by doing some of the most demanding shows around: IBM Recognition Events.
Since then I have been creative director, content manager and experience designer for close to $60 million worth of conferences, events, communications and marketing programs. The success of every one has been based on four core principles:
• Memorable experiences that engage the imagination
• Relevant content that’s valuable on an individual level
• Opportunities for people to interact 1-on-1
• Motivating people to take the desired actions
I like to say I have a billion-dollar education because I have worked with and learned from the top CEOs and executives of Fortune 1000 corporations including Michelin USA, InterContinental Hotels Group, The Coca-Cola Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, General Electric, Chick-fil-A and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing. I value their trust and our long-term relationships.
Just Take The First Step To Better Ideas
Give me a call first – before you do plan your next event or project. We can discuss what you want and need to accomplish. We can target the results you need and brainstorm experiences to generate them. Then I can show you the value I provide. It’s that simple.
• Creative content management and messaging development
• Strategic communication planning and value creation
• Event experience design
• Confidential executive consultation and coaching
• Creative direction of events, trade shows, media and communications